Help people share stuff from your website using Google Buzz! Google Buzz buttons are the easiest way to allow people to share content from your site using Google Buzz.
Post to Google Buzz
Configure the Buzz widget for your website or blog. Choose one of three different Google Buzz button styles. Select your preferred language.
Follow on Google Buzz
Allow users to follow you on Google Buzz without needing to leave your website. Promote your own Google Buzz account with the follow on Google Buzz widget and button for your website.
The Google Buzz API lets you syndicate Google Buzz posts, connect sites to Buzz, and more. You do not need pre-approval to use the Google Buzz API or Google Buzz buttons or to promote the API functionality on your site using the provided buttons.
Google Buzz Branding Guidelines
Google has specific branding requirements that must be observed if developing an application using the Google Buzz API:
- Give your application or website a unique name with unique branding and logos.
- Include a disclaimer that your site is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Google Inc.
- Do not use the Google Buzz logo or buttons as the most prominent element in the logo or icon for your application, nor as the most prominent element on your web page.
- Do not include “Google Buzz” in the name of your application, domain name, website title or name.
- Do not use the Google Buzz logo or buttons in a way that implies sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Google.
- Do not display the Google Buzz logo on any web site that has or displays adult content, promotes gambling, promotes violence, contains hate speech, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, violates other applicable laws or regulations or is otherwise objectionable.