Google rolled out a multiple sign-in option a few months ago. This feature lets you use more than one Google Account in the same browser session for a limited set of Google products. For other products, it isn’t possible to sign in to multiple Google Accounts.
Not while using the same web browser.
This is the reason, according to Google Account Help pages:
- The Google sign-in cookie only lets you sign in with one account at a time
Other options for using multiple accounts at the same time
- Use different browsers for each of your accounts
- Try Google Chrome’s incognito window to sign in to your second account
- Use multiple profiles on Chrome
- Use different Firefox profiles*
- Explore other ways to manage multiple browser profiles.*